The special below will run until June 1st, 2018.
Personal Blog Special
Normally a $1200 value
A robust blog site with with up to 4 additional pages not including the home page blog feed layout. This is great for people who do a lot of writing or have a number of small hobby businesses and not a specific business presence. Additional pages can be used for “About, Contact, etc…” or each page can represent a different hobby business with a specific blog feed category to that page.
And, as with all WordPress websites, you can log in and change content, images or even modify the design if wanted. Since it is powered by WordPress on the back-end, it is powerful enough to grow with your businesses or even grow into a single business type website. You can add extensive functionality whenever needed down the road and, this website is highly optimized for mobile viewing. It comes with basic SEO set up and allows for you to add additional SEO features per page. It includes plugins for database optimization, database backups, security, enhanced user experience, and SEO.
Because Blog websites are composed of your “posts” (writing) and are set up differently than regular business websites, there are more tasks and parts needed from you to make your blog post professional looking before going live. You will need to work on these things and get them to us once we start building your website:
- 3-5 pre-written posts
- Up to 5 post category names
- content for other pages
- any logos
- personalized photos or graphics
Details for this type of website include:
- WordPress Blog featured Content Management website
- Up to 5 custom pages including Home page blog feed
- Your choice of colors and background colors or image
- Up to 3 rounds of client revision process on blog and additional page layouts
- $35 worth of stock photography included
- customized contact form
- video gallery, photo gallery, and image sliders with client provided content
- animation effects on graphics, images and text as needed
- 1 hour of client tutoring/consulting after website is finished
Does not include:
- hosting costs
- writing out page or blog content
- custom functionality – shopping carts, event calendars, extensive contact forms, or any functionality beyond content, graphics and basic contact forms
- email set up
- ongoing maintenance
- additional tutoring beyond 1 hour
Additional Extras Provided as Needed
- $100 – Help with setting up hosting account and email accounts on hosting
- $200 & up – Custom functionality (cost based on functionality needed after consulting with client)
- $75/ page – additional pages
Go to our Other Services page to see additional services we offer that help your business grow.
Don’t wait any longer. A website is a MUST HAVE for any business looking to grow and prosper.
Today, websites are as crucial as having a business card.
Your business does not exist to a major segment of your market unless you have a website.