What’s The Cost?
Website pricing differs greatly depending on the needs of the customer or business. On several occasions clients have asked, “I need a website for my business. What will that cost?”
Before we can quote any price we need to know the overall business strategy, how the website will support it, and the degree of complexity the client wants in their site’s page structure, site navigation, design and functionality.
We have found that every website is unique, just like its owner or business, so it is difficult to throw out numbers without knowing details. But, because people like to have some idea of what they are facing in terms of cost we’ve created some rough approximations. These prices are GENERAL…and can vary once a formal estimate is done depending on a clients wants or needs.
All websites include
- A website design and layout that is one-of-a-kind unique
- Stock Photography or Graphics as needed
- Some simple custom graphics as needed
- Flawless navigation and thoughtful/useful placement of navigation
- SEO setup
- Image optimization for website speed
- Training on how to use your new CMS website (if applicable)
- Professional and timely responses to all your inquiries
- Working with you throughout the entire process, so you are a satisfied customer and a lifetime client.
EXAMPLE of website costs
- Simple, content-based, 1 -4 page website with login capabilities: $1000 – $1600
- 6-12 page website with limited custom functionality and login capabilities : $1600 – $2200
- Robust CMS WordPress website with custom functionality: $2200 +
- Hosting accounts and all email/domain names and general setup
- Social media integration
Things that can increase costs
- Number of pages
- Custom functionality
- Shopping carts
- Directories or Event Managers
- Extensive Tutoring or creation of manuals
- Number of pages
- Custom art and graphics in layout
- Logo design and development
Hourly Cost- $45
Note: Any work can be done on an hourly basis if client so desires
Don’t wait any longer. A website is a MUST HAVE for any business looking to grow and prosper.
Today, websites are as crucial as having a business card.
Your business does not exist to a major segment of your market unless you have a website.